Sunday, August 13, 2017

More promises from Isaiah - Study -4

This is the last study from Isaiah and if you have children it is one of the best promises except for Isaiah 49:25 this one is next or equal.  I love this one and I trust God to fulfill them both.  Thanks for reading. 

Isaiah 60:1-5  "arise, shine; for your light has come!  And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.  For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people.  But the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.  the Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.  Lift up your eyes all around, and see:  They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, and your daughters shall be nursed at your side.  Then you shall see and become radiant, and your heart shall swell with joy; Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you.  The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you."

Isaiah 61:10,11  "I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bride room decks himself with ornaments, for as the earth brings forth its bud, as the garden causes the things that are sown in it to spring forth, so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations."

Isaiah 65:24  "It shall come to pass that before they call I will answer; and while they are still speaking I will hear."

Isaiah 43:1-3  "Fear not for I have redeemed thee.  I have called thee by thy name;  Thou art mine.  When thou pass through the waters I will be with thee and through the rivers, they will not overflow thee;  when thou walk through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall flames kindle upon thee.  For I am the Lord thy God the Holy One of Israel, thy Savior."

Isaiah had some beautiful promises in it, didn't it?  Very meaningful!!  Because of some of these verses I trust God to save my children, even though I've made mistakes through their life which I am so sorry for, I still believe He loves them as much as I do and will save them, and I thank Him for these promises, they keep me going.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment