Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Divine Protection, Promised to Believers

Have you ever been assaulted by satan..We can be assaulted in many ways, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.  If we are following God's command, we need not worry, just hang on with all your might and don't let go of the One who protects you from these assaults because that is the very reason satan is coming after you, he wants you to give up and let go of the One who saves.  Please don't let go. I am going to share some promises for you to hang on to, when he comes with all his force to get you to let go.  Here they are: God of the Battles.

Exodus 14:14  "The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace."  Hard to do sometimes but its worth it, altogether worth it.

Exodus 23:27 "I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee."

2 Samuel 5:24  "And let it be when thou hearest the sound of a going in the tops of the mulberry trees, that then thou shalt bestir thyself: for then shall the Lord go out before thee, to smite the host of the Philistines."

2 Chronicles 20:29  "And the fear of God was on all the kingdoms of those countries, when they had heard that the Lord fought against the enemies  of Israel."

2 Chronicles 32:8  "With him is an arm of flesh;  but with us is the Lord our God to help us, an to fight our battles.  And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah."

God a Defense

Psalm 5:11,12  "But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defends them: let them also that love Thy name be joyful in Thee.  For Thou Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt Thou compass him as with a shield."

Psalm 31:1 - 5  "In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be ashamed: deliver me in Thy righteousness.  Bow down Thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be Thou my strong rock,  for an house of defense to save me.  For Thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for Thy name's sake lead me, and guide me, Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me; for Thou art my strength, into Thy hand I commit my spirit; Thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth."

Psalm 37:35,36  "I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree. Yet he passed away, and lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found."

I hope this little study has helped you in your fight against satan's attacks.  There's more to come but I want to tell you that I am strengthened all the more to stand for truth and righteousness.  May you be blessed too.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment