Friday, March 31, 2017

In Christ is our Salvation -2-

Continued from yesterday.  This is such a grand study, there is so much hope and power  when we are in Christ, so much.  I don't know what I would do without this hope and the power He gives us when we are in Him.  It's amazing what He has done in my life, I am totally amazed how He has given me the power to overcome obstacles that seemed impossible to overcome.  Sometimes several days go by and all of a sudden I realize what He has done and I really am amazed how it all happened.  Then there are days I can't seem to make the grade but He is always there to give me strength and help me when I can't help myself.  WhenI fall, He shows me what it cost me and I get back up and in His strength I keep going.  What an amazing God we have, so loving and kind and helpful in so very many ways.  Let's get some more Bible in this study, shall we.

Romans 8:1-4  "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.  For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit."

Romans 5:9  "Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."

2 Thessalonians 3:3  "But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.."

Ezekiel 36:25-28  "Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh, and give you a heart of flesh.  I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them."  He will do all these things for you when you are In Christ!!

Galatians 2:20  "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

2 Corinthians 5:17  "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation: old things have passed away; behold all things have become new."

Some thoughts on this subject, In Christ.

In Christ Jesus you were chosen before the world began.  Ephesians 1:4
In Christ you are loved by God with a inseparable love.  Romans 8:38,39
In Christ you are redeemed and forgiven all your sins.  Ephesians 1:7
In Christ you are justified before God and the righteousness of God is imputed to you. (Just as if you had never sinned).2 Corinthians 5:21
In Christ you have become a new creation.  Galatians 3:26
In Christ all the promises of God are 'yes' for you.  2 Corinthians 1:20
In Christ you are being sanctified and made holy.  1 Corinthians 1:2
In Christ, everything you really need will be supplied.  Philippians 4:19
In Christ the peace of God will guard your heart and mind. Philippians 4:17
In Christ you have eternal life.  Romans 6:23
In Christ you will be raised from the dead at His coming.  1 Corinthians 15:22

To be In Christ, we must be surrendered to Him in all things and live His life, through His strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment