Sunday, March 12, 2017

God's Loving Forgiveness Promised

Psalm 103:3  "Who forgives all thine iniquities; who heals all thy diseases."

Psalm 130:4  "But there is forgiveness with Thee, that Thou may be feared. (reverenced)"

Matthew 6:14  "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you."

Acts 5:31  "Him hath God exalted with His right hand to be a Prince and a Savior, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins."

Acts 13:38  "Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this Man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins."

Ephesians 1:7  "In Whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace."

1 John 1:9  "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

We are to forgive others who have sinned against us too.  This is an important part of being forgiven.

Mark 11:25  "And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any; that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses."

Luke 17:4  "And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent, thou shall forgive him."

Ephesians 4:32  "And be ye kind one to another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even  as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you."

Colossians 3:13  "Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye."

It is such a wholesome, free feeling to forgive others when they have wronged you.  I have had to do that so many times, I can't count them.  I personally don't claim to have it all together, that's why I am doing this blog.  I am benefiting the most, I'm sure.  I love doing it because in studying the word I am learning what the duties of a Christian are and I appreciate learning these things.  I hope you do to.  I am being blessed.  May God bless you too.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment