Wednesday, March 15, 2017

In His Divine Presence

His Presence Goes with Us In the Pilgrimage of Life

Genesis 28:15  "And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of."

His Presence Gives Us Rest

Exodus 33:14  "And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest."

His Presence Gives Courage in Life's Battles

Deuteronomy 20:1  "When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and sees the horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them; for the Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt."

His Presence Is A Comfort in Trials

Isaiah 43:2  "When thou pass through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee; when thou walk through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."

His Presence Is Assured to the Smallest Assembly of Believers

Matthew 18:20  "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

His Presence Goes With Us unto the End of time

Matthew 28:20  "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world."

His Presence is so important to our well-being, that's why it is so important to abide in Him, so we can have His presence always with us.  God bless you with His loving presence.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment