Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Abundance of the Spiritual Life

I don't know about anyone else, but I do know that I want an abundant Spiritual Life.  There are so many things lacking in our lives and I am hoping that the following texts will help us fill these things that are lacking.

Abundant Joys

Psalm 36:8  "They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of Thy pleasures."

Abundant Life

John 10:10  "The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:  I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Abundant Grace

2 Corinthians 9:8  "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, alway having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work."

Abundant Power

Ephesians 3:20  "Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."

Abundant Supplies

Philippians 4:19  "But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Abundant Entrance

2 Peter 1:11  "For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."

I want this abundant life, don't you?  So many people don't even think about the things God has for His people. It's amazing what we are missing out on in life, I'm talking to myself here too. My life is nearly over and I think about what an abundant life  I could have had, had I taken God's word for what it says.  I have missed out on so much but am trying to  make up for lost time and you can too or if you are young,  you have a whole life ahead of you.  Praise the Lord, either way we can have an abundant entrance into His everlasting kingdom.  May God bless you with this promise.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment