Friday, October 25, 2013

God Cares for us - Part 4

This is winding up our study on God's care, I am sure by now we are totally aware that God takes care of us through thick and thin and most of our worries are uncalled for.  I try not to think about anything that I might worry about.  It's best to leave it all in His hands to do with as He knows best.  And He always does know what is best for us.  Today we will be reading Psalms 91: 14-16 to end this study, these verses tell us what God is going to do for us.  Wonderful verses.

Verse 14  "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;  I will set him on high, because he has known My name."  How wonderful to give Him our love and to know His name.  He will deliver us in times of trouble.

Verse  15  "He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him:  I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him."  Can you fathom the God of the universe, answering you when you call and being with us through our troubles and honoring us.  I don't think I can quite fathom that, it is so wonderful to think about.
The God of the universe interested in little old me.  This is so awesome.

Verse 16  "With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation."  Do you want to have a long life?  How about eternity with God, not floating on a cloud, playing a harp like some folks believe but living every day in His presence, real presence.  This is the Biblical teaching.  We will get to that at a later time.  For right now, we need to know that He really cares for us as a good parent cares for their children and even more.
His love is beyond our comprehension and I just want to bask in it like you would in the sunshine.  Thank you for reading my little worships and hope you are enjoying them.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment