Sunday, August 2, 2015

Promise for Peace

So many hearts today are in a turmoil, we need peace in our hearts and peace of mind.  We all need peace, I'm sure.  I know I do and I doubt that there is anyone that doesn't need at least a little bit of peace, so for those of you who need peace, here are three great promises:

Isaiah 26:3  "You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you because he trusts in you." NKJV

Psalm 29:11  "The Lord will give strength to His people, The Lord will bless His people with peace." NKJV

1 Corinthians 14:33  "For God is not the author of confusion but of peace."  NKJV

He can say, 'Peace be still' to your heart and mind if you will just ask Him too.  It is a great feeling to rest your life in His care, it brings abundance of peace, real peace.  I pray that you have that peace today.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment