Friday, August 28, 2015

Promises of what the Word of God will do.

Do you ever wonder how to be 'Born Again' or how to 'Build your Faith' into a faith that is beyond our comprehension?  There is a simple way that only takes a little time each day.  Considering we have 24 hours in a day, what is a half hour or hour out of the day to live a life that you never dreamed possible?  Well, the scripture tells us how and also promises great rewards if we follow the advice given.

Romans 10:17  "Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God."  So faith is strengthened by spending time in God's word.  In order to strengthen our faith, we must often bring it in contact with the Word of God.

1 Peter 1: 23 "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the Word of God, which liveth and abideth forever."  Surely it is a wonderful word that can produce conviction, faith and cause us to be Born Again.

Psalm 119: 9  "Wherewithall  shall a young man cleanse his way?  By taking heed thereto according to Thy Word."  When this Holy Word is cherished in the heart and is meditated upon in the heart, there is no room for sin.

Psalm 119: 11  "Thy Word have I hid in my heart, that I might not sin against Thee."  Spend time in His Word if you want to have victory over sin.

Acts 20: 32  "And now brethren, I commend you to God,  and to the Word of His grace, which is able to build you up."  This is the way to be built up spiritually

Jeremiah 15:16 "Thy words were found and I did eat them; and Thy Word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of my heart."

This was probably the study that will turn our lives around for the better, if we take heed to His promises.  I must tell you, this study has done wonders for me.  I now understand how I can have a new life in Christ and be Born Again and be cleansed from all sin and grow up into Christ.  By spending time in His word.  This will bring joy to our hearts now and forever and will build up our faith in Him so we can face any issue in life knowing that God has taken care of it or will take care of it. I really needed this study this morning.  I hope you have been blessed as well. Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment