Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Promises to be filled with joy.

I think this is a subject that all that read can use a little more of.  I know I can use more joy in my life. How about you?  I kind of touched on what brings me joy when I make scarves and give them to the ladies in the church that God impresses me to give them to. This last week at church I found two more ladies to give them to.  To give brings me joy and makes me friends too.  I never expect anything back, which I guess is the reason for the joy.  I know there are many reasons for joy so let's see what the Bible says about joy.

Psalm 5:11  "But let all those that put their trust in thee: Let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them:  Let them also that love Thy name be joyful in Thee."

John 15:11 & 12  "These things have I spoken unto you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy will be full.  This is My commandment that ye love one another as I have loved you."

Psalm 16:11  "You will show me the path of life; in your presence is fullness of joy;  at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

Psalm 90:14  "Satisfy us in the morning with Your unfailing love that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days."

Can you shout for joy, sometimes I can, not all the time though.  I need to pray more for the joy that these verses promise us.  Loving others brings joy and in Your presence is fullness of joy, which I believe brings the greatest joy, by staying in His presence all day long, because it brings victory over our failures, and victory brings joy.  Having Christ show us the path of life and knowing we are walking in it has to bring absolute joy and His unfailing love should make us sing for joy shouldn't it.?  I hope my promises that I am sharing, are bringing you hope and joy in your life.  They mean so much to me.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment