Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Promises to help us Worship the Lord.

I know that many people just like myself, have trouble with taking time to worship the Lord every day in the beauty of holiness.  I am hoping that this post will help me as I search for the right way to worship and for the fulfillment of true worship.  I am just like everyone else, I need the Lord in my life in a very special way and want Him to be Lord of my life.  How about you?  Do you need these promises too?  I am going to share some with you and see if it will help us to praise Him more and Worship Him more.

James 4:8  "Draw near to God an He will draw near to you"  I want to feel His nearness, don't you?

Psalm 29:2  "Give unto the Lord the glory due to His name;  Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness."  In the beauty of holiness, I need to know exactly what that is, It sounds like a peaceful place to be.  I will pray for that, I surely need it.

Hebrews 4:16  "Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need."  I know we don't have to fear coming before Him, He has a heart full of love for each of us so we can come boldly before Him and obtain mercy and find the help that we need.

Psalm 100  "Make a joyful shout to the Lord....Come before His presence with singing....Enter into His gates with thanksgiving. and into His courts with praise....For the Lord is Good; His mercy is everlasting. and His truth endures to all generations."

Everything He says takes place and when He says His truth endures to all generations that is what He means.  When He makes promises, we can count on them.  I believe this with all my heart, I don't know that I always did but the more I read and experience His love the more I know what He says is truth.  Jesus said, 'I am the way the truth and the life' so we must follow Him and He worshiped His Father and we must in turn Worship Him and the Father and the Holy Spirit will abide very close to us as we do this.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment