Monday, August 24, 2015

Promises to help us Praise the Lord.

I am going to share with you today one of my favorite passages in the Bible.  It helps me praise the Lord and also has promises for those who praise Him.  These verses are absolutely wonderful and I am sure you will want to memorize them as I have.  They mean so much to me.

Psalm 103: 1-5  "Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name.  Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits;  Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies:  Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's."

Can you memorize these verses?  I have, I have to review them every so often, but they mean so much to me.  We have so much to praise the Lord for.  He forgives us when we fail Him.  He heals us when we need it and it is for our best good.  He redeems us from destruction and crowns us with His lovingkindness and tender mercies and satisfies us with good things and renews our youth so we can soar like an eagle.  How wonderful is all of that.  Put it to your memory and dwell upon His goodness and His greatness and bless His holy name.  I love it.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment