Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Promises for Depression.

Are you suffering from depression?  When my husband was very ill, the doctor told me I was in a depresion, I didn't even know it, so I think from that experience that there are different levels of depression.  But whatever level it might be, it is serious enough to seek help and what better place than to the Lord that loves us and doesn't want us weighed down with depression.  So with that said let's check out some promises on this subject.

Psalm 34:17  "The righteous cry out,  and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles."

Psalm 147:3  "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

Isaiah 41:10  "Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God.  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Isaiah 51:11 "The ransomed of the Lord will return.  They will enter zion with singing;  Everlasting joy will crown their heads.  Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away."

Don't you think those promises should be enough to chase the blues away.  God always hears us when we cry out to Him.  He will heal our brokenness and bind up where we are wounded.  He will uphold us with His righteous right hand, and we will end up with sorrow and sighing fleeing away.  What an awesome God He is.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment