Monday, August 10, 2015

Promises for Courage and Confidence.

I like to apply these promises to my own life and I hope you don't mind.  Sometimes I really need them.  Right now I could use some Courage and Confidence.  How about you?  Sometimes I think it takes a lot of Courage to be Confident.  You can think about that for a moment.  I have never been an overly confident person and for me to be really confident, I believe will really take some courage.  Let's see what the Bible says about this.

Deuteronomy 31:6  "Moses said, 'Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid or terrified...for the Lord your God goes with you;  He will never leave you or forsake you."

Jeremiah 32:17  "Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heaven and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm.  There is nothing too hard for You."

2 Chronicles 20:15  "Thus says the Lord to you, 'do not be afraid or dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God's."

Does that give you courage and confidence?  It should, I want to remember these verses when I am challenged to do something that takes courage and confidence.  I like that verse that says, 'He will never leave me or forsake me.'  It seems like I have to cry out to Him quite often when things don't seem to go like we planned, but He always has a solution and usually it is a simple one that didn't even enter my mind.  It is so good to have a powerful God to turn too in our troubles, isn't it?  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment