Sunday, March 23, 2014

Babies in Christ.

Are you new in your walk with Jesus?  I was raised with beliefs in Jesus and when I was twelve years old I gave my life to Him but there are times when I feel like I am still a baby in Christ because I am learning so many things as I am doing my blogs each day.  If you are a baby in Christ, not as much is expected of you as it is those who have been on the walk for years.  You will find that thought in Matthew 12:48.

Matthew 11:25  "At that time Jesus answered and said 'I thank You Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes."  So its Ok to be a baby in Christ, He can share more with babies, because they are more inclined to accept the pure words of Jesus and not have their own opinions just yet.

But the fact is babies do grow up and so must Christians and become adults in their Christian experience, but if you are a baby in Christ, just spend time with Him and you will grow up in Christ.  I am still growing day by day and I praise Him for not giving up on me. How about you?  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment