Thursday, March 20, 2014

Most Encouraging Words.

I have been trying to encourage each of you in your walk with the Lord and I hope I have succeeded to some extent.  I want to be an encouragement to others and never discourage a soul from trying to walk the Christian walk.

I have studied over and over again the fact that I need to spend time in His presence and I believe it with all my heart that this is the way to be a whole hearted Christian.  So today I discovered some really heart warming texts to encourage you on again.

Psalms 16:11  "You will show me the path of life, In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

Psalms 140:13  "Surely the righteous shall give thanks to Your name; The upright shall dwell in Your presence."

Exodus 33:14  God speaking, "And He said, 'My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

He will show us the path of life, and we will find fullness of joy and pleasures forever more.  We will give thanks to His name and the upright shall dwell in His presence.  He has promised that His presence will go with us and He will give us rest.  Are you  ready for these blessings?  I think they have been a long time coming to some of us and I am ready to spend my life in His presence, are you?  I need the rest that He has promised, it is a rest from all worries, and anxieties of life, it's time for that rest, don't you think?  Let's trust Him like we should and find rest in His presence.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment