Sunday, July 23, 2017

Promises from the book of Psalm - Study - 8

More from Psalm:

Psalm 119:11  "Thy word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee."  His word keeps us from sinning.  That's why it is so important for us to study His word.

Psalm 119:49,50  "Remember the word to Your servant, upon which You have caused me to hope.  This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your word has given me life."

His word has given me life and I am so thankful for His blessings upon me.  He can give you life through His word too, just read His word and allow it to counsel you and direct your path.

Psalm 119:130 "The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple."

Do you need light on God's word, He has promised that when we enter into His word it gives light and gives understanding to the simple.  So no matter how simple you are or how smart you are, His word gives light and understanding.

Psalm 119:165  "Great peace have they which love Thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Love God's law and you will have peace, that's a pretty simple solution, isn't it?

Psalm 126:1-8  "I will lift up my eyes to the hills--from whence comes my help?  My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.  He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber nor sleep.  The Lord is your keeper;  The Lord is your shade at your right hand.  The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.  The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;  He shall preserve your soul.  The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore." 

Psalm 126:5  "Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy."

Psalm 138:7,8  "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;  You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, Your right hand will save me.  The Lord will perfect that which concerns me:  Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the work of your hands."

Psalm 145:17-21  "The Lord is righteous in all His ways, Gracious in all His works,  The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth.  He will fulfill the desires of those who fear Him(reverence Him);  He also will hear their cry and save them.  The Lord preserves all who love Him, but all the wicked He will destroy.  My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord, and all flesh shall bless His holy name forever and ever."

Psalm 149:4  "For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation."

Have you learned anything from the Psalm that has helped your walk with Him.  I have, it has really encouraged me a lot.  Please allow His word to enter your life and encourage you.  You will never be sorry.  He is such a wonderful Father, we can't do any better than having God as our Father.  It really means a lot to me because my step father was not very nice to me and I didn't have a very good picture of God because of that but I have a wonderful picture of Him now, smiling down on me with the love of a God that's love is enduring forever.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment