Sunday, May 12, 2013

Count your many blessings, it can spice up your life.

Blessings are the gift of God's grace.  Everyone receives these blessings, but how many of them do we realize and Praise Him for?  There are so many, I am afraid to start listing them, because actually they could go on forever but to state a few, here are my blessings that you could start listing yours from or get the idea to start a list.  I think it is really important to list our Blessings everyday, it makes us more grateful and being grateful can boost our energy, happiness and all around health.

My Blessings:  A sound and loving relationship with God.
                       A wonderful family, wonderful friends, comfortable home, rain to water my gardens, sunshine to help my gardens grow, my health, eyesight, food, fresh air, water, heat when I need it, a good bed to sleep in, Mother's day flowers, cards and dinner today and I could go on but you've got the idea and so how about counting your blessings and see if it doesn't spice up your life a lot.

I try to write them down and add to them as I think of them, I think it is good for the soul, to count your blessings and name them one by one.  Then you can see what the Lord has done.  So start counting and see how many you can come up with.  Until tomorrow keep counting.  Grandma Joan
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment