Friday, May 17, 2013

Crashing makes us stronger if we let it.


I am  sure that as you have thought over your past life, you have seen some growth, if not Spiritually, probably in your maturity.  I know I have seen growth in both areas.  I have grown up Spiritually, and I have matured through the years, physically, mentally and emotionally.

So what causes us to grow, is it the experiences that we go through, or maybe the experiences of others that we have been close to and have learned from them.  I am sure all of us have learned from others mistakes, and from our own .  I call them crashes in life.  If we come down with an illness, we try to figure out how to combat it and usually we can change our lifestyle and that will help a lot.  I fell and broke my hip about eight or nine years ago and I have learned to be very careful that I don't break the other one or something else.  So we learn from life experiences how to cope, how to overcome, and how to live a good life free from crashes, at least crashing continually.

So when we crash, we can learn something from it and grow and mature into a well rounded Christian individual who loves to walk the Christian walk and live the Christian life.    So when you come right down to it crashing can make us stronger if we allow it to.  It can also destroy us if we allow it to, so it is really up to us what we do with our lives and how we live them.

What are you going to do with your crashes?  Let them make you stronger, or weaker?  It is up to you and me what we do with them and how we let them affect us.  I hope for the better, don't you?  Let's let them work in our life to make us a better person, one who lives a life of faith, hope and love and may God bless each of you as you let God do the working in you to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Until tomorrow have faith in God and hang on to His arm of faith.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment