Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Love - The transforming power in our life.

Do you like to be loved, of course you do and so do I.  It is hard to believe that some never feel the love that they need to become loving and lovable people.  But it is true, all over the world there are children and adults that have never been loved or even understand it, it is a cold, unfeeling world that they live in, but I know that missionaries are making a big difference in so many lives the world around, even here in this United States.

Is there someone whom you can reach out and touch with a loving hand, or give them a kind word to make their day, or how about handing a sack lunch to a street person with a note inside or tell a friend how much you love and appreciate them and then of course, don't forget the family and relatives, they need to know that you love them too, and I know some will be shocked and others will feel all warm and cozy inside and others it will just plain make their day.

When we let the light of God's love penetrate deep into our hearts, it transforms us into a better person, mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually, the last being the best of all, because if we become a healthier person spiritually, we will become healthier mentally, emotionally and physically.  I kind of like that idea, it is a simple remedy for all the ills of life, we might even live a little longer, I am hoping for another twenty years but if not I will be satisfied with whatever God grants me.  Do you want to give it a try, why not, it could mean a world of difference in your life, it has in mine and I am not through with it yet, I like passing on my love to those around me, I am not real good at it yet but sure want to get good at it.  Give it a try, it is something else you might like.  See you tomorrow, Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment