Friday, May 3, 2013

Spice up again? How about some Peace?

I love a peaceful heart and mind, how about you?  We need peace personally, in our homes, in our churches, in our communities and in the world as a whole.  Wouldn't you agree?  The dictionary defines peace as 'the absence of war or other hostilities.'  I am thinking that it would be wonderful if we always had peace of mind, wouldn't that be great?  I believe that I am getting there, of course anything takes time and I am sure that time is what everything takes.  

I am concerned that there is not much peace of mind these days or peace in the home, what do you think?  I believe that it is caused by lack of love for Jesus in the home and filling the mind with thoughts of Him.  Then of course that would result in more peace in the church, community and world, it all takes time and I am not sure there is time enough left for the world to find peace except when Jesus comes again.

I hope that my little short blogs each day are helping you in your Christian walk, we need all the help we can get and I would love to help others spice up their lives with some great peace.  I hope you are finding that peace that you need to combat the problems that exist each day.  Spend some time with God in study of His Word and talking to Him each morning and I am sure the peace that passes all understanding will be yours to enjoy.  Here is another spice you can try and again you might like it.  It's worked wonders for me.
See you tomorrow.  Grandma Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment