Sunday, May 5, 2013

Love, a real spicy ingredient to life.

I know, I talked about love a few days ago, but love is really the most important ingredient in any ones life.  I am not talking about the love that's going around today, for many it isn't more than a strong sentimental feeling and passed off as love.  I am talking about love being a power in our life to lift others up and help them on their life's journey.  I am talking about a love that forgives and forgets and goes forward regardless of the offence, love that makes your eyes speak love and your face tells of your love.  Love that never cuts another person down or embarrasses them needlessly.  A love that lets others know that you are their friend and you care about them.

Wouldn't you like to be loved like that?  Me too!  It's hard to come by these days, not much love being passed around that compares to this kind of love.  But there is one thing I know and that is that we can be the starting point of this kind of love and make someone's life the better for it, I would like to be guilty of that wouldn't you?  You know that our words can tell a story about our love for others or they can tell another story which we wouldn't be so proud of, right?

So how about starting right now and let someone know that you love them, by kind words, a kind act or a
beautiful smile or even a loving look?  How about it?  Let's start today and see what we can do to change the world around us, my world is quite small but I can think of something I can do, I'm sure.

See you tomorrow right here.  Grandma Joan

P.S.  You can email me and let me know if you like my blogs or don't.  Please show your love and be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment